You can change dates for your scheduled assignments on the Reschedule Assignments page.
- On your My Classes page, click Reschedule Assignments above the assignment list.
- If needed, expand the sections for past, current, or future assignments.
- For each assignment you want to reschedule, change the Available, Due, or View Until dates.
Use the Multi-Select tool to change the
Due, or View
Until dates for multiple assignments.
- Click Multi-Select.
- Select the check box for each assignment you want to change.
In the Multi-Select panel,
specify the change you want to make.
To do this Do this Adjust dates for the selected assignments by a specified number of days.
For example, add 7 days to the due date for a group of assignments.
- Select Add or Subtract Days.
- For each date you want to change, select either Add or Subtract and specify how many days to add or subtract.
Reschedule dates for the selected assignments to a specific date.
For example, make all assignments visible to students until May 2 at 8:00 AM.
- Select Set Date.
- For each date you want to change, enter the new date and time.
You can change one, two, or all three dates for the selected assignments. Leave days or the date blank if you don't want to change it.
- Click Apply to Selected Assignments.
- Click Save.
Those changes are not shown on this page; they are applied only when you click Save. For more information, see Relative Dates on the Reschedule Assignments Page.