Re-enable Automatic Syncing of Data Between Blackboard and WebAssign for a Course
For WebAssign building block version 2.1.0 and later, you can re-enable syncing of all data for courses for which syncing of some or all data was previously disabled. This feature is available only if you have enabled automatic syncing in the building block.
Instructors can disable or re-enable automatic syncing for specific courses, but they cannot specify which data are synced.
- Course rosters can be synced one way from Blackboard to WebAssign.
- Assignment scores can be synced one way from WebAssign to Blackboard.
- Sign in to Blackboard as a system administrator.
Navigate to the list of installed building blocks.
- Open the administrator panel.
- Under Building Blocks, click Building Blocks.
- Click Installed Tools.
- Click WebAssign building block and select Settings.
- Beside the course name in the list at the bottom on the page, click remove from list.
- Click OK to confirm your action.
The course is removed from the list, and its data are automatically synced at the scheduled time.