WebAssign is looking to add qualified physics professionals to our editorial team. The ideal Physics Coder candidates will have a B.S. in physics, a strong passion for problem-solving, and be able to work both independently and within an editorial team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Coding of undergraduate-level physics content that is complete, accurate, and meets WebAssign requirements for style and functionality using several languages, including Perl, HTML, and CSS.
- Complete coding assignments according to project schedule deadlines.
- Provide constructive feedback to peers as a part of content review process.
- Proofread coding, HTML, and algorithms.
- Provide frequent project progress updates to project editor.
- Fundamental understanding of undergraduate-level physics
- 3.0 or higher average GPA in physics
- 87% or higher on screening test
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Editorial/proofreading skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- High school or university teaching experience
- HTML experience
- Perl or other scripting/programming language
B.S. in physics, science, or engineering
Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
WebAssign is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V