Creating a course in WebAssign takes only a few minutes. Set-up is quick and simple, and WebAssign's flexible platform can manage any class size with ease.
For both single-section and multi-section section classes, enter your class roster or allow students to self-enroll. Team-teaching or using a teaching assistant? Grant that person access to WebAssign and you can both schedule assignments, answer questions, and keep track of students' progress.
For classes with multiple sections, there are several options to customize WebAssign for the way you teach.
- A course can have one instructor or several instructors and teaching assistants working together.
- Assignments can be scheduled for all sections simultaneously, with varying due dates if desired.
- Multi-section courses can share announcements and forums, or you can keep each section separate.
- For multi-section courses, you can download the grades for all sections at one time.
- If students switch sections, it's easy to transfer their work and grades within WebAssign.